When you subscribe you will also have access to the Latest Edition in the Flip Page version. Just click the tab at the top of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access the flip book?
- To access our flip book version you must login to our website and click on ‘Latest Edition’ in the top right hand corner.
- How many users / devices can log in to the once account?
- You can have three users or devices log in to the one account.
- Can I download or PDF an article I have read online?
- Due to copyright laws, you can not download or print any articles or images on the Colac Herald website.
- Is it mobile compatible?
- The Colac Herald is mobile compatible and can be accessed on a desktop, mobile or tablet device.
- How do I pay for my subscription?
- You will be asked to pay upfront for either a three, six or twelve month subscription. Please see prices for all three subscriptions above.
- What happens at the end of my subscription?
- You will receive an email alerting you that your subscription will automatically renew for the same period you originally purchased. By doing nothing, the subscription will renew otherwise if you wish to unsubscribe, please follow the prompts in the email.