Whether it’s something to ‘sell’ or something to ‘tell’ the Colac Herald Classifieds are a vital source of information for our readers.
From births, deaths, marriages or other personal messages, public and community notices or wanted to buy and sell, our classifieds offer an easy and affordable advertising option.
Placing an advertisement is simple, call us on 03 5231 5322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments can be made over the phone at the time of booking.
- Monday edition: 4pm Friday. Funeral & Death notices 11:30am Sunday.
- Wednesday edition: 12 noon Tuesday. Funeral & Death notices 11:30am Tuesday.
- Friday edition: 12 noon Thursday. Funeral & Death notices 11:30am Thursday.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All General Advertising Condition apply.
- Full name, address and contact phone number of advertiser must be supplied, even if not included in the advertisement.
- The publisher reserves the right to omit or amend either by addition, or deletion, any advertisement for any reason without being liable to the advertiser or the advertising agency concerned.
- Whilst the publisher agrees to exercise reasonable care, the publisher shall not be liable to either the advertiser or advertising agency in respect of the accidental omission of, or errors in, or mis-classification of any advertisement.
- Classified advertisements are classified under the heading to which the publisher determines they legitimately belong. Classification is for the convenience of readers and the publisher is not bound to insert any advertisement under a heading, which, in the opinion of the publisher, does not fulfil this requirement.
- Signatures of both parties (or parents if minors are involved) are required before engagement and wedding notices can be accepted.
- Signature of parents is required before Birth notices can be accepted.
- The advertiser upon and by lodging material with the publisher for publication or authorising or approving of the publication of any material indemnifies the publisher, its servants and agents against all liability claims or proceedings whatsoever arising from the publication and without limiting the generality of the foregoing so indemnifies each of them in relation of defamation, slander or libel, breach of copyright, infringement of trade mark or names or program titles, unfair competition or trade practices, royalties or violation of rights of privacy and warrants that the material complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that its publication will not give rise to any rights against or liabilities in the publisher, his servants or agents.
- Any errors in multiple insertion advertisements after the first day of publication or after any copy changes are not the responsibilities of the publisher.